For those who are recovering from a recent surgery, accident or illness, LifeSource Home Health provides many of the services that hospitals, nursing homes and rehabilitation facilities provide in the comfort of your own home. Home health care also allows people living with a chronic condition, such as arthritis, diabetes, or dementia, to live as independently and comfortably as possible.
Here are just some of the benefits home health care can provide:
- Caregivers plan their treatment around your schedule – not the other way around
- You receive treatment in the comfort of your own home, allowing you to be around the people and place you love
- You receive the tools and resources to live life on your own terms
- A reduced risk of exposure to infections and diseases compared to treatment in a hospital or health facility setting
- A reduced risk of hospital readmission
- A consistent team of compassionate caregivers who are looking out for your well-being
Our team of professionals are skilled clinicians and rehabilitation therapists who work with your physician to ensure you are getting the treatment you need to recover from or manage an illness, surgery or medical condition. Our goal is to create an environment where our patients are able to continue living a fulfilling and purposeful life in the midst of medical challenges.